I’m dreaming of cooler weather and J.Crew has a bevy of beautiful new arrivals to help set the mood.
1. I’m obsessed with these velvet heels with the lucite heel. The fabric is so rich and a great way to incorporate the velvet trend into your wardrobe this fall.
2. I love the side snaps on this sweater because you can wear it loosely or more form fitting – depending on how many slices of pizza you just ate!
3. I’m waiting for this top to go on sale. I love the club collar as well as the tiny dots along the stripes. These are the kinds of details I love!
4. This corduroy mini skirt is perfect for fall and comes in three colors. I love the navy. This skirt will look great with a chambray top and booties for a casual but cool look.
5. The exposed buttons on these high-waisted cropped jeans are on trend for fall and an affordable alternative to some of the more pricier denim brands out there.
6. I love this leopard coin case and the fact that it comes with a clip so you can clip it to your bag. Pretty and practical!
7. While this jacket looks pink to me in the photo, it’s a “frosted taupe” so I think it may be more tan than pink. Either way, this coat is lovely with the larger collar and gold buttons. It comes in navy too.